Lunes, Hunyo 11, 2012

Sigbin Anti-space travel proven by Moon landing plaque steal.

I don't believed when my shaman friend told me that his occult pet Sigbin  has frequent visitations in the moon. I asked him if it was true and how can he can proved it. But to my surprise my friend showed me metal plaque with inscription on it.
It reads:

Here Men From  the Planet Earth First Set Foot Upon the Moon July1969, A.D. We Came In Pace For All Mankind.

I assumed that it was just a replica of the original plaque that was left on the moon.
But my friend insist that his pet Sigbin had stolen the original plaque from the moon and now displayed at his living room.

He told me that his Sigbin is capable of Anti-space travel. He explained to me that, space is time and time is space, and by compressing space and time the space will become just a wall of, just like a curtain of air where his sigbin can goes in and out.

I was puzzled but still unbelieving. I wanted to see his pet but he never showed to me his  incredible Sigbin.
As for the plaque, well anybody can copy it.

From the oral account of Rodelio Tiagan of Minaa, Aklan


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento