Martes, Hulyo 10, 2012

Supernatural Bat-Child visitor sleeps with human in the village of vampires.

They called the place the land of Amaranhig, a well-known village in Negros where vampires and zombies families existed.

I'm a salesman and I came to visit this place because the biggest store in the village is my customer. There was a small hotel at the nearby town few kilometers away from that village. It was summer and the heat is unbearable at night. So I decided to open the window so that fresh air will flow inside.

It was a dark night, so I sleep soundly. But when I woke up at the middle of the night I found a face of a sleeping child lying on my stomach.
Thinking that the child is the daughter of the caretaker who entered my room, I woke her up.
She stood up and I saw her shadow in the dark. She walked toward the window and to my surprise she spread her hands and then large wings sprang up from her body. She jumped to the  window and flew toward the nearby tree where she vanished from my sight.


The next day I told my experience to the caretaker and he told me that the bat-child is a regular visitor of the hotel. He told me that her parents from Amaranhig were killed by the villagers and she was orphaned at the young age that's why she longs to sleep with older men like me for she saw her father in me.

From the oral account of M.L. Lamboso Negros Occidental, Philippines.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento