Miyerkules, Setyembre 12, 2012

How to capture night roamer Aswang vampire for fortune and invincibility

From the oral account of Nonito Ascano of Minuro Akean Philippines.

I always wanted to capture this mythical creature called Aswang. These creatures were night roamer. The Aswang malakat walk by night while the Aswang lupad fly by night.

I was determined to catch one of them so I asked my shaman friend how to fight this creature.
He told me the best procedure as well as the weapons to fight against them.

In one dark night I went out to the top of the grassy hill without trees growing on it. I rolled myself inside a straw mat making  the mat to looked like a big log. Inside the math I hugged  my double-bladed bolo. As midnight approached, I heard the hoarse cry of wakwak creature and followed by tiktik sound of aswang.

Later I heard the two  aswang  talking in our dialect. They said that they sensed the scent of dead human. But its not me but the blood of dead pig that I  brought is what they smelled. They presumed that I am dead so they carried me in  the rolled mat as they flew home.

When they unrolled the mat inside their house I sprang up and stabbed the male aswang who is kneeling to unrolled the mat. He immediately scampered away then I held the woman on the hair telling her that I will kill her. She begged hard not to kill her and promised that she will gave me her gold heirloom. Then she brought out an ancient pot filled with gold nuggets. I immediately put it in my sack. I threatened them not to harm me for I can kill them because I possessed an antidote weapons against their power. They never dared to follow me as I headed home. The aswang were not strangers to me for they just lived at the nearby village, a walking distance from ours.

Later they transferred their habitat for they were already identified. As for the gold, I sold it and invested by buying  wide tract of rice land.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento