Lunes, Pebrero 25, 2013

8-foot coffin of Alien child bones found in the Island of Giants

In my grandfather's house there is a boat-like coffin with cover, kept under his house. It was eight foot in length. When I asked him what kind of boat is it, he told me that its not a boat but a coffin of a baby who died at stillbirth in the island of Gigantes,  located just across their island village. I was amazed.

From the oral account of Gregorio Parcon of Sigogan Island, Iloilo.

He told me that his friend  a shaman gifted to him the coffin with bundle of blanket on it, for he knew that someday the owner of the thing will return and buy it with diamonds.

He said that his friend become rich when the parents, also giants, as tall as the tree, purchase from him the bones of the giant baby. He said that his shaman friend returned the bones to his giant parents when they visited the island at midnight. He said that the parents rode on a black ship that shaped like a dagger. After they received the bones they gifted the shaman with diamonds. Then the ship dived under the sea.

"Why  return again if the parents have already taken the bones of the baby?" I asked him.

"It is not complete," said my grandfather.

Then he showed to me a folded blanket inside the coffin. He said that under it was the dried placenta of the of the giant baby.

"This flesh is important to them," said my grandfather. My friend said that they will clone it to create another giant.

 I believed in him.

But my grandfather died few years ago without seeing the parents of the giant baby. When he transferred to me the placenta I buried it on his grave.






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento