Lunes, Disyembre 9, 2013

Ibalon; Epic of Supernatural, where the heroes are Baltog Handiong Bantong battles agains one-eye giant, serpent with woman's head

Retold from the Myths and Epics of the Philippines.

The story revolves around the conquest of the three heroes of the new land of Kabikulan.

In the new land, King Baltog who came from Samar Island killed a monstrous wild boar as big as the elephant in order to settle in the place.

In the new land also, another one-eyed giant ruled the plains. Handiong,  together with one thousands warriors killed the giant named Ponon.

He also killed the giant tamaraw called Sarimaw, a bufallo-like beast as big as the elephant.

Later they get rid of another monster in the land -- the Tiburon-- the hardy and scaly giant-flying fish with saw-like teeth that could crush a rock.

He also killed all the giant  flying crocodiles in the swamps and the water turned to red scaring the monkeys in the trees.

But he had not killed the serpent with a woman's face that sings with a beautiful voice. The serpent-woman called Oriol escaped  toward the forest.

The last giant was killed by Bantong. the giant was called Rabat. He can turn human into stone with his power. But Bantong killed him because of  his weakness. The giant sleeps unguarded so Bantong killed him in his sleep in one swift hack on his throat.

After the heroes get rid of the monsters in the new land, the tribe live peacefully and prospered.



1 komento:

  1. Am here to testify of a great spell caster who is very straight forward with his words of casting spells. When my Wife left me for another Man i was so confused,but one day a friend of mine gave me the email address of this great spell caster called Awo Babatunde, I contacted this man and explained to him all that i was going through,he then told me to be calm and not worry anymore because my case is a very easy one. At first i never believe all that he was saying until when my wife returned home two days later begging me to forgive him all that he has done to me and to please accept him back into my life,I was so amazed,I never believe it was going to happen that fast.
    This man is truly great indeed. Contact him today for a perfect solution to your love problem, Awobabatunde50@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2349045101972

    TumugonBurahin