Miyerkules, Abril 25, 2012

Can a Superhuman strength be acquired by Union with occult Tamawo Alien or Engcanto

My cousin Ruben, who is a loner and shy person had told me that he had a girlfriend who is a Tamawo. He said that they were married in the dimensional world of Tamawo and he sired an offspring with this girl.
I simply laughed off at his tall tale.

He kept insisting that there was bodily union between him and his Tamawo girlfriend and because of this, the supernatural ability of the Tamawo was absorbed  by his body. I knew my cousin has started to become insane base on his strange behavior.

But he's not. He's telling the truth. Because he showed to me that the super strength he gained from the union with supernatural Tamawo.He demonstrated it to me.

In our backyard, he held with his both hands a tall coconut tree at the base of the trunk. Then he shook it hard.

To my surprise the tree shuddered and swayed relentlessly and all of its fruits started to fall on the ground.
 It was an amazing strength for no human being can do this act. Now, I believed  in him.

One time he showed me a boiling coconut oil in a cauldron. He immersed his hand in it but it didn't get burned.
He took a cup and dipped at the oil then showed to me the boiling oil. Then he drank it in one gulp as if he was just drinking  a cold water.

From oral account of Connie Nicolas,  Jamindan Capiz

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento