Biyernes, Hulyo 26, 2013

Aswang encounter in modern times and how to see them at night by using habak, pamlang, tulumanon and defeat them using ikog- pagi, saway dagger

From the oral account of Benito Sungcang of Boracay and Carabao Island.

I have an aswang friend whom I called Gimo. The year that was is 1960 and there was no electricity and motorized boat plying the Boracay, Panay and Carabao island sea lanes. One time he asked me to go to Boracay because of a wedding celebration of his close relatives. He told me to wait at the beach and when I hear the sound of kikik I will swap the grass of its dew and rubbed it on my eyes.

At midnight I waited but he was not there. Then I heard the sound of kikik and korokoto so I rubbed the dew at my eyes and to my surprise I saw my friend floating in the air in standing position. Then he landed near me.

He said that I can't see him because I have no pamlang or habak that was attached to my body. Then he told me to piggyback on his shoulders. Then he leaped but we could not fly and he dropped me on the ground.

You might kill me he said. I asked "why. He pointed  to me my hidden dagger made of saway under my pants. He also ordered me to remove the ikog-pagi or stingray spine necklace that I wore. He told me that it was heavy for him to fly and once he was slit with the blade of it, he will weaken and they will surely fall while flying. He told me Once the stingray's tail prick his skin he will also fell ill.

So on the second try, after I remove the copper dagger, we soar upward standing and then the air pushed us like we were swept with a typhoon wind on our back. Minutes later we landed at the white beach of Boracay.

I asked him how he managed to fly. He said it was a tulumanon. A certain kind of ritual commanding the wind to push harder at back while zapping the wind resistance at the front. Just like the way a high pressure wind of typhoon lashed the land. I asked him how he float. He said because of the pamlang that alters the gravity against him.

It was complicated and amazing to me but I never dare to asked him more for we reached the celebration already.


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento