Martes, Agosto 6, 2013

How I escape aswang attack inside their house at the eve of the fiesta by disguise and deception

From oral account of Ramona Garcia of Aklan.

My classmates in high school invited me to come to their village because of fiesta. So the day before, we went to their place. The house is a big stone house of Spanish design. He introduced me to her parents and they greeted me warmly.

That night we joined the dance party at the plaza and went home almost midnight.
While sleeping at the room with my friend, I noticed that the door was opened  in half and from it  I saw her parents peeping inside amid darkness. I heard them murmuring, saying that I am sleeping near the window. They also said that I am wearing a bracelet. I am sure that they are pinpointing my attire and planning sinister action on me. I feel nervous thinking that they will kill me. I have heard a rumor that the family of my friend were aswang but I didn't believed it. Later more and more faces peeped inside the room to look at  me.

I decided to change my sleeping position by lying beside my friend away from the window. Then I removed my bracelet and put it on the arms of my friend. Then  I keep quite while my friend sleeps soundly.

Later a shadow of a man entered the dark room. He groped our body, he touched my arms and looked for bracelet but he found none. My heart beat fast. Then the man knelled near the window and touched the hand of my friend and found the bracelet. Then the man knelled and strangled my friend with his hands. I heard her moan then  silence. Then the man wrapped my  unconscious friend with blanket  and carried her out of the room.

Out of fear that they will discover their mistake and return again, I slide down the window using my blanket. I ran toward the plaza where the band were packing up. I cried for help and luckily they kept  me safe.

My friend survived the attack that night but I broke up our friendship after the incident. On the neck of my friend their was a scar of slit wound on it. They could have killed her if they didn't found that  they got the wrong victim. Luckily I have a presence of mind and escape, or else I was eaten and feasted by the parents of my friend.



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento