Biyernes, Pebrero 21, 2014

How to fight and destroy Pinoy Real Zombie maranhig or amalanhig. How to find its power and acquire

Maeanhig of Aklan, Capiz or maranhig in Panay language are  real zombies who terrorized the locality when they rise from the death from their grave.

In  circa 1900, in American colonial times, there was no embalming of the corpses. When a person died he will be buried before the 5th day of his death.

From the experience of Inspector Randy Wallace, an American PC officer  with headquarters in Ivisan, Capiz,  retold by Juan Suguilon.

I was told that their were zombies roaming at night in the far flung village of the town. They told me that they were living dead person who strangled villagers while they are sleeping at their huts at night.

One night together with  some native PC recruits, we patrolled the area with out lights. On our way home I smelled a rotten flesh like smell  that of a long-dead rat. The natives whispered to me that the zombies were just around, hiding among the  bushes. So we prepared our guns, their Kragg rifles and my own Colt 45 revolver.

Then three shadows crossed our path and so we aimed our guns. They kept on closing on us and the odor became suffocating. I shouted at them to halt or else I will fire, but they kept on pressing their attack.

We fired our guns but the bullets did not stop them. One of my men told us to climb a tree with low branches hanging. We found a guava tree and we  all climb on it.

The zombies followed us but they could not climbed the tree. Then one native cut a  long branch of the tree to be use as bat to destroy the zombie. After he cut two of it, he gave one to me. Then he told me follow his move.

From the low branch the native jumped aiming to hit one zombie as he fell on the ground. The zombie was hit by his legs and was thrown out to the ground. Then he hit him with the branch as bat.

I also jumped on one of the zombies and clobbered him with my bat. Then we joined hands in clubbing the last zombie until all of them dropped dead. We tied the zombies and hauled them with a buffalo sled toward our headquarters.

The next morning the family of the zombie claimed their corpses. They told me that the zombies had been buried few days ago in the mud but because of their ingested power, a centipede like alien creature that resides inside their bodies they kept on living even they are dead.

They told me to pour water on the mouth of the zombies. In one zombie, we poured water in his mouth until his stomach bloated. Then  I kicked his stomach and to my surprise, a wriggling black centipede came out of his mouth.

I kept the centipede alive inside the glass bottle and I wanted it to bring it to America to be examined.

Then one o native PC recruit told me that I will became a zombie too if the centipede escape at night and enter my mouth while I'm asleep.


1 komento:

  1. PA OBA can help you out on your love problems to return your ex back to you. Just add him on whatsapp/Viber or send email +2347037079971 or obastarspell@gmail.com . He just helped me already.

    TumugonBurahin