Martes, Nobyembre 12, 2013

How aswang became UFO remnants and the night flying peoples, why it attack fight human

In the mountainous area of Panay, there was a hill called Tinabon that was believe by the Ilaya tribe to be the place were the Bakunawa was buried. The Bakunawa is a mythical dragon, with a head of a catfish and a body of a snake.

It was a humongous dragon. Its mouth is as wide as the mouth of the river and its body is more than a mile long and its height is comparable to the height of a hill. this dragon can fly in space and can submerged underwater.

This account was recorded in the ancient chant of the tribe that was orally handed down from one generation to another until this modern times.

This is the ancient account of the people of Panay regarding about the UFO as recorded in their chant.

The night flying people of Panay existed up to this time.
They were called tiktik, aswang lupad, silagan aswang malakat, gabunan, kikik, korokoto, wakwak.

They attacked and prey on human because the flesh  and blood is the antidote that can prolong their lives up to the age of  century or more.

1 komento:

  1. Am here to testify of a great spell caster who is very straight forward with his words of casting spells. When my Wife left me for another Man i was so confused,but one day a friend of mine gave me the email address of this great spell caster called Awo Babatunde, I contacted this man and explained to him all that i was going through,he then told me to be calm and not worry anymore because my case is a very easy one. At first i never believe all that he was saying until when my wife returned home two days later begging me to forgive him all that he has done to me and to please accept him back into my life,I was so amazed,I never believe it was going to happen that fast.
    This man is truly great indeed. Contact him today for a perfect solution to your love problem, Awobabatunde50@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2349045101972

    TumugonBurahin