Huwebes, Nobyembre 7, 2013

How my night video in catching fire bird in flight was exchange by the hermit with gold.

From the oral account of Edward Flores of Malay, Aklan. Now residing in San Juan Metro Manila.

It was summer of 2000 when the mountaineering group were I belong, decided to explore the highest peak of Panay, the Mount Madya-as. This mountain is revered by the native tribes for it was the abode of Tamawo, a mystical  race in other dimension, coming from the bloodline of fallen angels who inhabit the earth.

We arrived at the base of the mountain at day one. We spent overnight there and at day two we reached the next camp where natives warned us not to proceed to the climb because there was no trail to rely on or else we might get lost in the dense vegetation.

That was the end of our expedition.

So we decided to go home on the next day. We surveyed the place and we found out that there was a lagoon formed by the meeting of two creeks as it flow down the mountain. It was ideal for swimming so we decided to spend the night in our tent by the bank of the creek.

I'm a  light sleeper. After we have consumed  bottles of gin, my group went to sleep and I went out the tent to refresh myself with cool air.

Suddenly I saw a flaming object like a size of a chicken silently flying in the air. I took my camera to record it, flying in descending pattern and it landed at the lagoon. Minutes later the flame went off. I was amazed but I have the idea that the object was a supernatural one so I just keep it to myself.

At early morning a hermit with long hair and thick beard, who lived in the cave nearby visited us. He talked to us, asking if we have seen the flame that night and had recorded it. I knew he was referring to me because he saw me holding my camera.

Then he whispered to me in our native language that I must delete that video because a curse will befell on me. Then he secretly put in my pocket a purse and whispered to me that it was gold.

When our eyes meet I was hypnotized. I could feel his power and  I became obedient to him. I vowed to him and then I opened my recorded video and delete it.

I returned to him the purse when my normal senses returned. I knew that it was just a ploy and inside the purse were just grains of sand.

1 komento:

  1. Am here to testify of a great spell caster who is very straight forward with his words of casting spells. When my Wife left me for another Man i was so confused,but one day a friend of mine gave me the email address of this great spell caster called Awo Babatunde, I contacted this man and explained to him all that i was going through,he then told me to be calm and not worry anymore because my case is a very easy one. At first i never believe all that he was saying until when my wife returned home two days later begging me to forgive him all that he has done to me and to please accept him back into my life,I was so amazed,I never believe it was going to happen that fast.
    This man is truly great indeed. Contact him today for a perfect solution to your love problem, Awobabatunde50@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2349045101972

    TumugonBurahin