Lunes, Nobyembre 11, 2013

Aswang Vampire bird with fox head that attacked children at dusk while going home from school was captured and chopped

From the oral account of Jeffrey Sormela of Jamindan, Capiz.

On rainy days where dusk became darker and foggy, I always fetched my children  from the school, miles away in the lowland. I know that they have company in going home but our house was farther away from the center of the village. They must traverse a wooded area  that was also thick with bamboo clusters. I feared this place. The area was the ambush ground of the preying aswang who attack small children crossing the forest.

That dark dusk, as we walked along the trail, a patianac bird, also called kabug halitan followed us, flying below, among the trees. I knew the bird was possessed because it was noisy and flying wild. The children became afraid as they saw the bird with body as big as the cat while its wings extend like an umbrella.

I took out my sling shot and loaded it with a metal ball the size of marble. I aimed at the bird as it flew very low. I hit the body but it was not a solid one. The next shot I hit it on the head. It spiraled downward. I ran to the site where it fell and found that its head was hit and broken.. Immediately I drew my double-bladed bolo, hacked its head and was cut.

The children shrieked in shock and fear.

After that event, no other aswang bird dared to shadow my children going home at dusk.




1 komento:

  1. Am here to testify of a great spell caster who is very straight forward with his words of casting spells. When my Wife left me for another Man i was so confused,but one day a friend of mine gave me the email address of this great spell caster called Awo Babatunde, I contacted this man and explained to him all that i was going through,he then told me to be calm and not worry anymore because my case is a very easy one. At first i never believe all that he was saying until when my wife returned home two days later begging me to forgive him all that he has done to me and to please accept him back into my life,I was so amazed,I never believe it was going to happen that fast.
    This man is truly great indeed. Contact him today for a perfect solution to your love problem, Awobabatunde50@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2349045101972

    TumugonBurahin