Miyerkules, Oktubre 12, 2011

Roasted Gecko as Curative Food.

The wild gecko illegal trade flourished in Asian countries for the locals believed that all the body parts of the gecko have medicinal value. It was considered as an all-cure remedy to any ailment. They said that the potency were concentrated on its saliva and internal organs.

The taste of the roasted gecko is superb compare to all the meat  that I have tasted. It cures my asthma completely after my regular consumption of it. It also cures my other ailments like rheumatism and other body pains. I'm always craving for its unique taste until now but there was a scarcity of the gecko in our place so I never tasted it again.

From the account of Bebot Andrada of Northern Luzon, Philippines.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento