Lunes, Oktubre 3, 2011

Shape-shifter Aswang and Night-flying Wakwak encounter.

From the oral account of Rizaldo Alag of Panay Island, Philippines

Aswang creature change in form by hijacking the body of any animals that was very near to him in order to attack stealthily and escape speedily.

Night-flying wakwak is a bat-like creature bred by the Aswang as their hunt-dog animals.

I am a farmer. I used to pasture my carabaos at midnight till dawn so that in the morning I can use them in the field. One night while riding atop the carabao, a swift diving wakwak swooped at me. Luckily I saw it coming and I dived to the ground. I saw it climbed in the air but circled back to attack me again.

I lay on the ground flat on my back but extended my bolo upward at the center of my belly.
Then it swooped me again but the bolo pierced through his body. The creature cried raucously as it flew away.

Then here came the black cat that transformed into a boar and rushed toward me. I rolled and get up and prepare to fight the animal.

It rushed to ram me with its tusk but I step side way and stabbed it on its sidebody.
It was hurt and before I can finished it; it ran away and transformed into a heron that flew away.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento