Biyernes, Pebrero 17, 2012

Supernatural Transformer hit movie goers

The shape-shifting  aswang  we encountered was a man. It was late of night when two of us who tread the country road coming from the movie   saw this man sitting alone at the waiting shed.The shed was still farther down the road. Before we can came nearer to the shed the man suddenly lie down and was covered from our view by the the concrete wall. When we reached the shed the man we saw awhile ago vanished but what confront us is a big dog with frothing mouth and bloodshot eyes.

We knew  now that the man is an aswang and transformed into a dog. My friend Miguel immediately  drew his copper dagger from his sling bag and flashed it to the dog. It growled at us. I picked up  large stones. We walked sideways with our eyes on the dog. After few steps the dog assaulted us and I stoned it hitting at the head. It stopped and I hit it again with stone before it ran away.

While nearing the bridge going to our village a huge  boar with long tusk appeared at the end of the bridge.
We knew that the aswang transformed again into a boar.We decided to fight it.

Miguel went to the left side of the bridge and I went straight toward the waiting boar. I manage to load my hands with two big stones. We agreed that I will face the boar to get its attention so that Miguel could stab it from the side.  The boar rushed toward me but I hit it with the stone and it staggered. It came forward charging so I backtracked so that it will chase me. Before the boar could reached me Miguel stab it in his body. The boar growled in pain then it scampered away.

The next morning we heard from the nearby village where we encountered the aswang that one of its resident was taken to the hospital because of stab wound and head injuries.

From the oral account of Noel Villa of Panay Island.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento