Miyerkules, Marso 7, 2012

Singing Ghost, Demon's Mimicry of Human form.

I was the night-shift guard of an old four-story building. One time while I was roving at the third floor I heard a voice of a woman singing. She was humming a high pitch tune. I was thinking that the woman was the caretaker of the building who resided at the room on the end of the corridor.
I came nearer to the room. It was indeed the caretaker who was singing. She was washing clothes at the lavatory. She was facing the wall so his face was concealed from the door. I know her complete appearance, her chubby body and her long hair. She was still wearing her favorite dress. I greeted her, complimenting her nice voice, but she never answered back instead she turned off the light.

I knew that she wanted to be left alone so I went down.

I went back to the entrance of the building and stayed there until dawn. Later somebody knocked at the the door. I staggered when I saw the caretaker in front of me. She told me she went  out that night to visit her  sick relatives. I told her that I saw her washing at the third floor that night.

"Impossible" she blurted out.

I learned later from my colleague that the building has resident ghost who imitated the voice and form of the occupant whom they wanted to replicate.

From the oral account of Erik Sampiano. Quezon City, Philippines.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento