Lunes, Mayo 6, 2013

Demon in Giant Bullfrog Dwelling in Creek cause breast Cancer and Cure with Ritual

From the  oral account of Carlito Sevilleno of Escalante Negros.

My father's cure for the infliction of the demon is called paghalad. He will seek the demon and offered it with gifts so that the ailment will be cured.

A  pure-white chicken was killed and steamed without salt or spices. He ask for 7 pieces of bread and 7 pieces of cigarettes together with one bottle of gin.

In his search, he found the abode of the demon on the bank of the creek. He ordered me to follow what he will signal to me. We stood up and he prayed his Lain incantation. Later he knelled and I also knelled. Then he signaled me by his hand to stand as he finished his prayer.

I heard him saying these words. EGOSUM FACTUM DOMINI

Every time he stood up and said these words I heard  splashing  sounds of falling rocks on the brooks.
From the brooks, a giant black bullfrog jumped and stick on his chest. It was huge as big as the big chest of my father.

He pointed to me the frog and whispered that it was the demon.

Then he shouted his incantations and the frog jumped to the creek and my father collapsed.
After he came into his senses he threw the offering food on the flowing water.

Few days later the person with infliction went to our house to show that his wounds are healing

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento