Lunes, Mayo 13, 2013

Fighting Aswang, How to kill, destroy it and the Elements against, potent antidote and to acquire anti force from aswang attack.

You can't defeat an aswang in hand to hand and wrestling combat because the power of an aswang is equal to the strength of a bull carabao.

From the account of Antonio Cabales of Zamora Pandacan, Manila.

 Base on my own experience, when attack by aswang its hair will choke your nose and he will try to strangle you and choke on the neck.

I tried to fight back, I wrestled him but his body is oily that's why I can't grab him. The best way I did  is  pull his hair. The most effective way  when wrestling an aswang is to drop on the ground and bite the toe, the thumb of the toe. I was told about it and I do it. After doing it I sensed that his power was lost. He run and escaped.

To kill an aswang the blade to be used in fighting the creature must be made of copper. Once you wounded the body it will not heal and later he will die from infection.

The antidote so as not to be harmed by aswang is burnt horn and stingray spiny tail.

The the anti force employ to defeat its strength is the smell of crushed garlic and ginger.




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento