Miyerkules, Oktubre 9, 2013

How I had escaped from treacherous night attack of Aswang and its hunt-dog Wakwak by the river.

From the oral account of Josefino Seneris of Aklan

I used to fish elusive river eel by  using  long bamboo fishing rod called bagacay. One night at about 9 PM I settled at my favorite fishing ground where the eel are abundant. It was dark and I knew the eel will go out from the underwater cave of the river.

The portion of the river is deep with slow current that hit the mud bank cliff with a height of ten feet from the water. I sat down at  the cliff and threw my fishing line below.

I have a good catch that night so I decided to stay longer up to  midnight.

There were no noise around the river and I'm alone at that place.

Suddenly somebody pushed me strongly at my back and I was thrown into the water making a loud splash.
When I looked up at the cliff above I saw dark image of wakwak with flapping wings as large as umbrella.

I knew it will kill me so I swam toward the sandy bank.

Then the wakwak dived to me as I swam to the bank. Its claw ripped my clothes at my back wounding my skin.
I immediately drew my double bladed dagger and when the wakwak return and dived to me again I stabbed it and my blade struck its belly. Then it flew away crying like a crow, I immediately went home.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento