Miyerkules, Oktubre 30, 2013

How to scare the giant Mantiw and where to find it; what is its natural ability and power

A Kinaray-a folk tale of Culasi, Antique retold.

In Spanish time, the place was still forested and night mystical creatures can easily be heard and found at late night like the capre, mantiw, aswang, agta, maranhig and flaming chicken called bueacao or phoenix.

A man went to serenade a lady who lived in wooded place. As the man play his guitar, a mantiw, a lanky giant creature as tall as coconut tree saw the man and picked him up and placed atop his shoulder.

The man was shaken with fear upon seeing the hairy  face of the giant. But he could not make his move for he is now above the ground towering also above the treeline. Then the Mantiw walked and the man held on its hair so that he will not fall. As the Mantiw walked, the guitar of the man was shaken and made a crashing sound. The Mantiw stopped and was annoyed. The man sensed his bewilderment so he strum hard the guitar as fast as he can and the crashing sound on the ears of Mantiw made him to go crazy.

He placed the man atop the tall buri palm but the man continued strumming his guitar.
The Mantiw was frightened and ran away leaving the man atop the palm.

The next morning the man shouted for help. The villager wondered how he had climbed atop the tallest tree.
Then, two long bamboo poles were joined together by the villagers; raised to the tree and the man clambered down on it.

1 komento:

  1. Am here to testify of a great spell caster who is very straight forward with his words of casting spells. When my Wife left me for another Man i was so confused,but one day a friend of mine gave me the email address of this great spell caster called Awo Babatunde, I contacted this man and explained to him all that i was going through,he then told me to be calm and not worry anymore because my case is a very easy one. At first i never believe all that he was saying until when my wife returned home two days later begging me to forgive him all that he has done to me and to please accept him back into my life,I was so amazed,I never believe it was going to happen that fast.
    This man is truly great indeed. Contact him today for a perfect solution to your love problem, Awobabatunde50@gmail.com or whatsApp him +2349045101972

    TumugonBurahin