Miyerkules, Oktubre 2, 2013

How I survived the attack of Invisible Aswang by using anti force silver bullet.

I slept  alone in our farm hut in the mountain miles away from our house at the lowland.
From the oral account of Edwin Torcuato of Makato, Aklan.

It was Sunday. I woke up early to go down from the mountain going home to our house. I didn't have clock nor any instrument to track time. It was dark and at the first crow of the rooster I knew it was already dawn.

But I was not aware that  it was still midnight and I didn't knew it until I got home and see our clock pointing 1 o'clock a.m.

Before I went down the trail I put silver bullets in my revolver because of Aswang. I didn't feared them because I know I can destroy them.

As I traveled around the trail, I heard the cry of wakwak, korokoto and kikik. I could not see them because it was dark but I could hear the flapping of their wings. I knew they are hovering just above the trees.

When I was nearing the bank of the creek where there are no trees above me, I heard a loud sound of flapping wings diving toward me. I sit down and fired in the air where the sound came from and to my surprise, a loud splash like that of a carabao falling on the water. I knew I hit the attacking aswang.

Then the water in the creek rumbles and immediately I shot that portion even though I could see nothing.
I hit again the creature and I could hear it splashing wildly.Then I heard it cry like in distress.

I run along the trail for I knew  that its other companion will attack me and I only I have two bullets left in my gun.
But before I could go down the last bend of the creek before  the perimeter of a village,  a huge dark shadow of a bull confronted me. I backed down, stopped and think. Then the aswang attack me and immediately I fired my gun hitting it in the body. I fired another one and the bull jumped on the creek and was lost.

I arrived in our house and my mother wondered why I went home in the middle of the night.
I said it was already dawn and to my surprise it was still midnight as pointed by our wall clock.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento