Biyernes, Setyembre 9, 2011

Future Movie Goldmine Ideas

A financially-broke busineman named Jan Van Guard who produces low grade erotic  film stumbled upon a man who was slumping on a bench at the park. He sat beside the man.

The man was awakened and smiled at him.

"Good day, amigo" he greeted.
Jan smiled a little, he was surprised by the stranger's friendliness.
Then  the man opened a conversation.

"I know you have a problem my friend."
Jan Van Guard  looked at him cautiously,. later he slightly nodded.
"Then tell me your passion and I'll make you rich"  immediately offered the man.
Jan simply shrugged and grinned. He assumed that the man was not in his normal mind.
"Tell me amigo, it cost you nothing. Do you want to be rich, isn'st it?" insisted the man
"Yeah!" answered Jan loudly. By the way amigo, I'm a broken film producer," he added.

The man said nothing but smiled. Then he rummaged on his dirty rushsack and came out with a paper with handwritten figures on it. He gave it to Jan.

"This will give you enourmous wealth, amigo,"  he said as Jan handled the paper.

On the paper, eligibly handwritten on it are the following titles:

1.Devilfish Stingray
2.Hills of Fear
3.Cosmic Firefly
4.The Lemur Man
5.Unexplored love unexplained.

"What will I do with this words?" asked Jan after he read it.
"I thought you're a movie producer," taunted the man "Those titles were goldmine!"
Jan thought for a while and later he realized that all that was written there were titles of  story. He easily felt a desire to communicate with the true self of the man.
He stared at the man from head to foot. He was a beggar thought Jan. Then he stared at his unkempt face and immediately he recognized  the character of the man.

"You're an artist my friend."
The man nodded.
Then Jan offered to him his hand.The man introduced him as an illegal immigrant, a writer in foriegn language  but could not translate his work in English.
Jan immediately emphatize with the man named Joman San Jose who hailed from a  border town of Mexico.
He too has Mexican grandfather and he knew little Spanish.

"So you have written all these various ideas, my friend."
"Yes, amigo. If only I have the money I will do it by myself. I know they were all low- budgeted story
with a blockbuster impact."
"Maybe if great luck falls on you,amigo" commented Jan trying not to offend his great ambition.
"I have no friend here, amigo. If you like I will give these ideas for free."

"Seems you're desperate my friend."
"No, amigo. Ideas were easy and have no value to me. They came gushing out of my mind like a spring fountain."
"What a wonder, my friend. You're a gifted artist."
"Muchas gracias, amigo."

Jan requested to review  his manuscript titled Hill of Fears. The stranger trusted him so much that he gave the complete manuscript to Jan.

In his home after he completed to read the manuscript, Jan became obssesed to produced the Hills of Fear. It was a story told to the author by his grandfather.  It was a story of his granfather's friend, an American journalist who covered the American-Filipino War in 1901. It  recalled the events  where a company of US Army  in pursuit of revolutionaries got stranded in the mountain.  Before day break arrived. one by one of them was attacked and eaten alive by flesh eating creatures called Aswang. Only the journalist survived to tell the story of that horrific beastly carnage.

Immediately, the story flashed on Jan Van Guard's mind. He knew it will succed. Aside from that, he knew that it only cost least to produce but promises a superb return.
So he sold his home and gambled on the film.

Now Jan became a big time producer.
Joman became rich too for his ideas were movie  goldmine for Jan.

And the two became best friend forever.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento