Linggo, Setyembre 25, 2011

Aswang with Human flight as back rider. His Testament and how they fly in the night and what he did is snatching corpse.

From the oral account of Ray Braga from Negros Island, Philippines.

My family lived away from the village center. My hut was situated on a hill overlooking the vast sugarcane plantation.

I have a friend named Ramon who lived  at the edge of the nearby forest. He lived in a hut with no windows together with his wife and his unmarried elder sister.

The villager cautioned me not to befriend these people for they were aswang. Aswang is an infected person that crave for human blood and flesh; and  a slave of seven demons that resides inside his body as told in the bible. In fact the villager reminded me that the two children  of the couple  did not die of ailment but secretly devoured by the elder sister of Ramon after the woman could not control the urge and the scent of raw flesh.

Though I'm aware of their dark secret   I still befriended these strange people.

"Would you like to come with me tonight, Ray?" he asked one dark night as we drank coconut wine.
"Where?" I inquired.
"To hunt human corpse," he casually answered.
I was taken aback. I thought that my friend will not divulged his secret but he did. Perhaps he was tipsy  now and carelessly admitted it to me, but he was not. He said  that he considered me as his friend and he believed that I will accept him no matter what kind of person he is

At the woods, he wanted me to straddled myself on his back, like a child riding piggyback on his father.
Before the flight, he rub an oil on his breast and on both of his armpits.
I asked him what to do with it.

"This is power." he said. "The oil alters the air pressure in front of me thereby making the air at my back to push me forward like a wind of a storm. And on the armpits it makes me levitate by altering the gravity force," he patiently explained.

I was convinced. But where did he get that  potion, I asked in my thought. Then I asked him if it worked for me.He said it could not for my blood could not activate the power of the oil.

Then he demonstrated to me how he flew.
After few minutes the oil was activated. He slowly opened his clipped arms and slowly he floated. As he floated he  raised  his pendant and bit it with his mouth and suddenly he was pushed in forward motion. He is flying now while standing in mid-air. Then he let loose  his pendant  to hang again and he stopped but still steadily floated in mid-air. Then he slowly clipped his arms and he slowly descended.

I was amazed, baffled and frightened but I still flew with him.

I was riding piggyback on him as we flew just above the treeline. He said that this was done to avoid being spotted as the tree line blurred their image.

I was left at the top of a coconut tree as my friend hunt for his prey.

When he returned a corpse of an elderly man was hanging on his neck up side down where his feet were tied to hang on his back neck.

He told me to piggyback again as we headed home.

At our place we separated bringing with him the corpse.

The next morning he brought me a sweet-smelling meat dish that was still hot and smoking.

After he left, I threw it to the  dogs.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento