Lunes, Setyembre 12, 2011

OCCULT POWER VERBOS AS PAIN REMEDY

I was  still a comics writer searching for materials regarding about the occult when I stumbled upon this words in an antiquated book at the National Library. These words were written in a typewritten manuscript and were stapled in its binding. It was crudely covered with red cartolina paper.

The writer emphasized that it is the only book that was printed and was archived at the National Library

He wrote that the  POWER VERBOS can cure pain from any ailment.

I assumed that the WORDS were effective pain kller without resorting to  any medication, or combination of both system.
So I immediately used it as personal healing mantra everytime I encountered a headache.
It was effective indeed. Maybe it was just psychological in nature or maybe the words boost your inner self  sub-conscious mind and faith to get cured.
I couldn't explain its effect. It was lasting.

I have not yet shared it to anybody nor suggest it to alleviate the suffering of any person I have known.

LEIM MEIM LEYCEMURIAM
MAURUM MAIRAM MURUAM MARAM

1.__--    _____  -------_____
                                               ----
This is the pattern of intonation as I chanted the first WORDS.

 2.____---- ____         ------___    _____
                           ___                                 __.

This is the second pattern.

I CHANTED THIS WORDS UNTIL PAIN SUBSIDED


Can a mere combinatons of words can produced a desired effect to any person? Do words have power?
These were also the questions that puzzled me before I realized that the universe was a DIVINE  WORD in its beginning.

When modern science fails only faith remains.
 
                                     

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento