Martes, Nobyembre 8, 2011

What a close encounter with a Black giant called Agta, creature of the night who eat human.

From the oral account of Generosa Conanan of Panay Island, Phlippines.


After  I heard the crows of the roosters of the village I knew it was already dawn. So I immediately woke up and prepared myself to go out of  our house to search for wild mushrooms.
It was a clear night with moonlight bathing the village with its radiance. I went directly to the woods where I previously gathered the mushrooms. As I entered the   area I saw two straight logs standing at my path. It was dark and hairy. As I came closer   and scrutinized it, I found it wiggling. I started to get  frightened. So I looked up and to my horror, I saw the face of the giant Agta taller than a tree.

It was grinning at me.

I scampered away toward home while yelling,"Mother, mother".
My mother was already awaken and she hugged me at our doorstep for I was trembling with fear.
Later I found out that it was still midnight.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento