Huwebes, Nobyembre 17, 2011

Aswang Vampire Killer blade chronicles its curse of death whoever posses it.

My friend gifted me with a slim-blade bolo called talibong  that was made of hard copper alloy. He wanted to dispose it for he could felt the urge in him to  commit crime by killing his enemy with the use of that blade.
Its blade was all black and it has a superb cutting ability for it can cut through nails and metal bars with out affecting its sharpness

He warned me that the blade was dangerous for he used it to hacked an attacking vampire called aswang lupad. He told me that he killed the creature and the blade was cursed by its victim --- the vampire aswang.

I am not a superstitious believer so I accepted the blade.

One time my cousin visited me and borrowed the blade so I lend it to him. The next day my cousin was engaged in a duel and in their fight he hacked his enemy with the blade and his enemy's body was cut in half in just one swift stroke. He too died later because of stab wounds on his body inflicted by his enemy.

After I handled the blade I realized that the vampire's course  was indeed true.

That whoever handle the blade will kill somebody.

That day I threw the blade  on the tidal stream where sea water entered into it. I knew the salt will consume that cursed blade in the passage of time.

From the oral  account of Nonong Unilonggo of Mindoro Island.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento